In the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as advised by prime minister The Fitness Studio will be closed, however we are offering an amazing Home Workout plan called New Beginnings, which you can do in your own space, see price Page for more information.
In the wake of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak we are being asked by clients how we at the Fitness Studio are trying to keep our clients as safe as possible therefore, we have created this page to give our clients peace of mind that we are doing all we can at this moment in time and that we are following the advice from the UK Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
In the Prime ministers speech on 20th March he instructed venues where the public gather such as gym to close to control the spread of the virus however, as we are not a commercial gym and do not have multiple users in the gym at any one time we do not feel that closing our doors is currently necessary. We believe that helping our clients to stay happy and healthy is a priority so we will remain opens for as long as possible.
At the fitness studio we always aim for a very high standard or cleanliness hence this lists includes information on our standard cleaning procedures and additional measures we are now taking.
Our Standard Cleaning Procedures:
- We clean all fitness equipment including mats between clients
- The exercise area and bathroom including fixtures, fittings, chairs etc. are meticulously cleaned daily with a combination of steam and suitable detergents made from natural ingredients; the frequency of cleaning is increased as required. Whilst the bathroom is cleaned daily it is rinsed and wiped between uses.
- Technology such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops are cleaning daily.
- Anthony washes his hands and/or uses hand sanitiser between clients
Addition measures we are now taking:
- We are cleaning door handles, light switches, door bells etc. daily with a cleaning solution of at least 60% alcohol.
- We are providing hand sanitiser for clients to use which contains 60% alcohol in line with World Health Organisation advice.
- We are adding a disinfectant to our usually laundry detergent for all machine washable items such as towels.
- We will also put up some posters with general advice.
- Staggering session times to allow for cleaning and sanitising as well as trying to help with social distancing by reducing clients coming into contact with each other as they arrive and leave.
- We are opening up our private outdoor training area early than usual this year for clients who would still like to come to the studio but would prefer to exercise in an outdoor space rather than indoors. Please be aware we can only offer outdoor training sessions on days where the weather is good but, if this is something you would like to do please speak to Anthony.
- For our Clients that are self-isolating but wish to continue with their personal training we are providing bespoke exercise videos as an alternative to their usual sessions, if this is something you are interested in please speak to Anthony.
Ways our Clients can help us
- All clients will need to complete our Coronavirus (COVID-19) health questionnaire before attending the studio.
- We ask our clients that if you arrive early for your session please remain in your vehicle or away from the door until 5 mins before your sessions starts to avoid passing another client one entry/exit, you can send Anthony an email saying you’ve arrived early and if he can he will let you in earlier.
- We ask everyone who enters the studio to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before starting the training session. We provide hand sanitiser in the studio for clients to use throughout their season or you can wash your hands with soap and water in the shower-room, towels are changed after each session
- We are happy for all our clients to postpone their sessions if they would like to, either as a result of self-isolation or simply for peace-of-mind, please contact Anthony to let him know if you wish to postpone any of your sessions.
- If clients feel unwell and have any covid-19 symptoms such as a high temperature, new/continuous cough and/or difficulty in breathing we ask that you let us know and cancel your appointment and follow government advice to stay at home.
- We also ask our Client to please notify us immediately if you have any symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19 so we can take appropriate action.
- We have a Track and Trace QR code so clients can use the NHS Covid-19 Track and Trace app, our QR code is inside the studio.
If there is a suspected case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If we or a client is suspected of having the virus we will notify all clients immediately, and keep them updated on developments i.e. test results, we will address the risk at the time and decide whether or not we need to close temporarily.